Yorlet enables you to receive card payments from your customers in a secure and convenient way. You can easily accept card payments from your customers, providing them with a seamless and secure experience.
Collect a Card
To collect a Card payment method, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the customer account for which you want to collect the payment method.
- Under the Payment methods section, click Collect payment method.
- Choose the Cards payment method type. You can also select multiple methods or just one; the customer will only be able to supply one method in the session.
- Optionally, you can choose an active subscription to allocate the payment method to. This will update the subscription's default payment method and set the collection method to Charge automatically.
- Optionally, you can choose to send the collection link to the customer's email.
- Click Create.
- Share the collection link with your customer.
3D Secure authentication
In Europe, the Strong Customer Authentication regulation requires the use of 3D Secure (3DS) for card payments to provide customers with an extra layer of fraud protection. Yorlet automatically manages 3DS authentication during the payment process.
To optimise the checkout experience when using cards on a transaction, we automatically present Apple Pay and Google Pay to the customer.
Card payments are processed instantly, allowing you to know immediately whether the payment succeeded or failed.
You can refund a Card payment through the Dashboard. Refunds usually take 5-10 business days to be processed, depending upon the customer's bank. Learn how to create a refund.