You can accept payments quickly without having to create subscriptions or invoices with Payment Sessions. Share the link with your customer in emails, messages, or automatically.
Create a payment session
To create a new payment session, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the customer you want to create a payment session for.
- Click on the Actions menu and select Create payment session
- Select the reporting type you'd like to use for the payment.
- Enter the Amount, Currency and Description.
- You can configure the payment methods you'd like to allow the customer to use.
- Click Create payment.
We also support some advance options when creating a payment session:
Apply to customer balance
Optionally, you can configure whether the funds should be added to the customer's balance after the payment succeeds, to be used to offset future invoices. Learn more about the customer balance.
Share a payment session
After you create a payment session a Transaction record will be created to manage the payment status. While the payment session is unpaid you can navigate to the transaction and retrieve the link to share with your customer.
You can customise the look and feel of the payment session page in the Yorlet Dashboard. Go to your branding settings to:
- Upload a icon
- Customise your brand colour
Learn more about branding.