Accepting an application
Once you have created an application, there are only two actions you need to take before the tenancy is established. These actions occur as follows:
- After the customer has made a holding deposit payment, the application transitions to a
Pending acceptancestatus. At this stage, you will be prompted to accept the application, allowing it to proceed to the rental payment method stage.
- Once the customer has signed the rental contract, you will be required to provide your countersignature.
Cancelling an application
Once you have created an application, you have the ability to cancel it at any time. Follow these steps to cancel an application, click on the overflow menu (•••) and select Cancel
If you have collected application payments, you will need to decide whether to fully refund the customer their holding deposit, move-in payment, and deposit payment. Additionally, you will be required to specify a reason for the cancellation.
When dealing with a holding deposit related to the cancellation of an application, you will be prompted to choose from the following options:
- Refund payment: The holding deposit will be refunded to the customer.
- Recognize revenue: The holding deposit will be converted to revenue for your business.
When handling a move-in payment and/or deposit payment in relation to the cancellation of an application, you will be asked to choose from the following options:
- No action: No action will be taken with the payment.
- Refund payment: The payment will be refunded to the customer.
Please exercise caution when cancelling an application, as this action cannot be undone.